session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Life In Remote Learning: The Challenges Of COVID To Inclusion
04 SES 03 A
- Extreme Exclusion in a Time of Covid
Julie Allan Francesca Peruzzo Francesca Peruzzo
- How COVID-19 Pandemic has Impacted on Emotional and Behavioral Problems of Students with and without Special Education Needs
Catalina Santa-Cruz Victoria Espinoza
- The Rise of Educational Injustice During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Katarina Mićić Selena Vračar Tünde Kovacs Cerović
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.