session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Empowering Young People Participation And Decision-Making
04 SES 13 B
- Heterotopian Participation: At-risk Youth’s Participation in Decision Making Concerning Their Schools and Communities
Matan Gazit Lotem Perry-Hazan
- The (ambivalent) Role of Digital Media in Enabling Educational Participation of Young Refugees
Michi Fujii Nadia Kutscher Henrike Friedrichs-Liesenkoetter Felix Lemke
- (Un)governing the Poor Youth: Inclusive Citizenship Education in a Post-Political Context
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.