session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Reflecting On Access And Equity In Higher Education
04 SES 04 A
- Walking in Their Shoes’: Narratives of Students’ Cultural Experiences of University
Lucie Pollard Jan Bamford
- Advancing Inclusion in Higher Education: The Role of Technology and Lifecycle Provision of Support for Students with Disabilities
Klavdija Zorec Pamela Gallagher
- The Role of Social Factors in Access and Equity to Higher Education for Low SES Students. A Case Study in Indonesia
Mega Wanti Renate Wesselink Harm Biemans Perry den Brok
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.