session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Identifying And Reducing Exclusionary Pressures In Education
04 SES 09 B
- Intersectionality, Inclusion and Exclusion in the Classroom: Insights from Austria
Josefine Wagner Nikolett Szelei
- Exploring Educational Psychologists Views on Strategic and Illegal Exclusion in Schools in England.
Helen Knowler Elizabeth Done Will Shield Hannah Baynton
- The Universal Design Discourse – Time to Shine a Light in the Dark corners.
Mary Quirke Patricia McCarthy Conor Mc Guckin
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.