session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Engaging Students In Inclusive Non-Standard Educational Activities
04 SES 12 A
- Inclusive Teaching of a Musicali Instrument for Students with Special Educational Needs
- Enhancing Students with Disabilities’ Prosocial Behaviour through Dialogic Literary Gatherings
Aitana Fernández-Villardón Lourdes Villardón Gallego Eugenia Allotey
- Development, Validation, and Application of a Music Teaching Programme, to Improve Inclusion. Implementation: the Work Field.
Mercé Bosch Sanfélix Núria Medina Casanovas Gemma Riera Romero
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.