session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Empowering Student Voices In And Out Of The School Context
04 SES 13 C
- Children's Voices from a Remote School in Uttarakhand, India: Contextualising Inclusive Education
Rashmi Rangarajan Umesh Sharma Christine Grove Delphine Odier-Guedj
- Children’s Views on Assistance Services in the Austrian Inclusive Education Context
Caroline Breyer Barbara Gasteiger-Klicpera
- Peer-Tutoring as an Inclusive Instructional Strategy: A Collaborative Action Research Project.
Anastasia Toulia Elias Avramidis Vasilis Strogilos
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.