session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
COVID-19 and Challenges (1)
14 SES 06 A
- Parental Involvement in School Pedagogy: Before and after COVID-19
Adam Haisraeli Sylvie Fogiel-Bijaoui
- Challenges of Families during the First COVID-19 Lockdown: Reflections from a European Research on Emotions and Spaces
Maria Benedetta Gambacorti-Passerini Daniela Bianchi Stefano Malatesta Eleonora Farina
- Reaching Child Well-Being in COVID-19 Times: The Role of Dialogic Literary Gatherings in Welfare During Lockdown
Susana León-Jiménez Esther Roca Laura Ruiz-Eugenio Maite Santiago-Garabieta
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.