session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Rurality and Spatial Representation in Educational Research
14 SES 01 A
- Engaging Rural Knowledges as Spatial Justice
- Tracing Inequalities and Injustices Through Spatial Analysis of an Education Case Study: Putting Henri Lefebvre to Work.
- The Challenge of ‘Rural Deprivation’ in ‘Fair Access to Higher Education’ Policy - A Scottish case study
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.