session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Research Methods in ESD. Case Studies in Switzerland
30 SES 06 A
- Research Methods in ESD. Case Studies in Switzerland
Alain Pache Gilles Blandenier Noémie Gey Nadia Lausselet Yves Mühlematter Francine Pellaud
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.