session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
ESE and the Anthropocene
30 SES 07 A
- "Like the Ocean we Rise": learner-education-non-human Relation in the Anthropocene
- Extending Place-responsive ESE in the Anthropocene
Greg Mannion Claire Ramjan Jonathan Lynch Andy Ruck
- Democracy and Bildung: Reflections within the Anthropocene
Ole Andreas Kvamme
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.