session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
ESE and the SDGs
30 SES 14 B
- Education for the Sustainable Development Goals in the Agribusiness and Food Production Sector – Insights from a European Project
Lukas Scherak Marco Rieckmann Martin Brunsmeier Larissa Jaeger Johanna Bernhardt Tanja Deporta
- Education as a Driver for Sustainability Transitions? An Analytical Toolbox
Katrien Van Poeck Leif Östman
- Measuring System Competence as an Indicator for the Sustainable Development Goals
Nina Roczen Johannes Hartig Rainer Mehren Janis Foegele Frank Fischer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.