session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Learning and Working Environments
02 SES 14 A
- Alternance Training in Health and Social Work : The Elaboration of Vocational Objectives During Tripartite Contract Meetings as Negotiation Between Work and Training Issues
Marianne Zogmal Dominique Trébert Camille Montefusco
- Perceived Learning Environments and Self-efficacy as Predictors of Effort in Upper Secondary School
Lukas Ramseier Markus P. Neuenschwander Jan Hofmann
- Digital Literacy as Cross-sectional Competence in VET – A Case Study of a Network of German Vocational Schools
Andreas Breiter Falk Howe Marion Brüggemann
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.