session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Towards a Theory of Organizational Education: Selected Reference Points
32 SES 01 A
- Shaping Knowledge: Performative Participation – Aesthetic Transformation - Transcorporeality Reference Points for an Organizational Education Theory of Assembly
Susanne Maria Weber Lea Spahn
- Learning to Understand and Feel the Other – The Current State of Research in Empathy Development in the Organizational Context
Caroline Muss Ianina Scheuch
- Organized Production of Dilemmas. Organizational Education as a Practice of Dealing with Paradoxes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.