session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Universities as Learning Organizations
32 SES 02 A
- Mixed Messages - How Different Institutional Logics Can Make it Challenging to Foster a Co-creating Relation Between Lecturers, Students and Administration in Higher Education
Kristiane Marie Lindland Elisabeth Enoksen
- Bridges, Door-Openers or powerful Engines? Imagining the University in the eye of the Region
- University-school collaborative research teams for educational change. The case of “Aprenem del SUMMEM” Project. Escola Pia. (Catalonia, Spain).
Lago Jose Ramon Tort Antoni Montsalvatge Jaume Vilaseca Pere
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.