session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Universities as Learning Organizations
32 SES 02 A
- Mixed Messages - How Different Institutional Logics Can Make it Challenging to Foster a Co-creating Relation Between Lecturers, Students and Administration in Higher Education
Kristiane Marie Lindland Elisabeth Enoksen
- Bridges, Door-Openers or powerful Engines? Imagining the University in the eye of the Region
- University-school collaborative research teams for educational change. The case of “Aprenem del SUMMEM” Project. Escola Pia. (Catalonia, Spain).
Lago Jose Ramon Tort Antoni Montsalvatge Jaume Vilaseca Pere
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.