session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Organizational Learning in Health Care Networks and Inclusive Companies
32 SES 03 A
Susanne Maria Weber
- Moving Towards a Systematic Approach of Building Integrated Healthcare Networks: Reviewing Existing Concepts and Discussing Organizational Education Perspectives
Marlena van Munster
- The Quest for Uncertainty The Educational Potentials of an Organizational Learning Practice of Sharing and Exploring Doubt in Uncertain Situations
- WITHDRAWN --- Learning Cultures of Inclusive Companies – an Organizational Ethnography in the Context of Supported Employment
Sabine Lanz Michael Göhlich
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.