session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Innovating Educational Systems: Cross-National Studies in Organizational Education.
32 SES 13 A
- Actor Motivations and Values in Education Innovation Ecosystems: the Cases of Hungary and Russia
Anastasia Gorbunova László Horváth Diana Koroleva Gábor Halász Tatiana Khavenson
- Conditions of Success of Digitalisation in Adult and Continuing Education in Germany. First Empirical Results from a Case Study
Anne Thees Lisa Breitschwerdt Regina Egetenmeyer Silke Grafe
- Fractured Dialogues, Different Lifeworlds, And Rollercoaster Learning: A Case Study Of Organisational Learning In A Cross-National/ Cross-Cultural Context
Janinka Greenwood Md Al Amin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.