session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Coaching and Mentoring in Educational Organizations
32 SES 06 A
- Tensions in Literacy Coaching in School Organizations: An Activity Theoretical Perspective
Karina Kiær Thomas Albrechtsen
- Mentoring in Teacher Training. Organizational Fields of Tension for Mentors in German Teacher Induction Training
- Coaching as a Means for Educational Equity and Improvement of Achievement Outcomes? Evidence from a Model Project in North-Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Laura Beckmann Isabel Dean Kathrin Racherbäumer Nina Bremm
- Visual Politics and Image Activism: Analysing the Interplays Between Mosques and Young Muslim Women
Sarah Wieners Susanne Maria Weber
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.