session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Schools as Learning Organizations
32 SES 11 A
- School Development Amidst Diverging Expectations: An Organizational Education Perspective
Norina Müller Claudia Fahrenwald
- Schools as Learning Organizations: Analysis of Teacher, Principal, and Environmental Predictors of Learning Organization in Successful and Failing Schools
Ibrahim Duyar Lloyd Jackson
- An Ecological School Culture for Teacher Retention
Erez Zavelevsky Joseph Klein Chen Schechter Orly Shapira-Lishchinsky Pascal Benoliel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.