session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Improving Instruction In The Inclusive Classroom
04 SES 01 B
- Promoting Self-determination in Students with Intellectual Disabilities: Analysis of Two Instructional Models
Mabel Giraldo Fabio Sacchi
- Understanding Teachers’ Mindset Regarding Differentiated Instruction: Issues Related to Curriculum Planning
Vítor Maia Sofia Freire
- How Do Co-Teachers Perceive Their Instructional Responsibilities in Inclusive Classrooms? A Case Study in Secondary Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.