session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Teachers' Knowledge And Sense Of Self: A Research Overview
04 SES 07 B
- The Prediction of Primary School Teachers' Self-Efficacy Expectations in Inclusive Education
Katja Franzen Barbara Moschner Frank Hellmich
- Effects of an In-service Training on Teachers’ Knowledge, Attitudes and Self-Efficacy towards Sexuality Education with Students with Intellectual Disability
Sílvia Alves Manuela Sanches-Ferreira Paulo Topa Carla Serrão
- Working Towards Inclusive Education for Autistic Children in Algeria: An Analysis of EFL Teacher Preparation Programme
Imene Zoulikha Kassous
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.