session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Does Locality And Context Matter For Inclusion? A Transnational Perspective
04 SES 15 B
- Spaces for Belonging in Inclusive Research
Kathrin Lemmer Andreas Köpfer Melanie Nind
- The Notion of Context in International Research on Inclusive Teaching Practices. Perspectives from Ethnography and Documentary Method.
Simon Reisenbauer Eva Verena Kleinlein
- Inclusive Education for All in a District with Special Development Needs – Challenges and Opportunities from the Perspective of Local Stakeholders
Robert Kruschel Nico Leonhardt
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.