session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Internationalization of VET Research
02 SES 02 B
- Internationalization of VET Research
Ianina Scheuch Beke Vogelsang Matthias Pilz Claudia Hunink Anastasia Goncharova Pujun Chen Sandra Bohlinger Michael Gessler Ute Clement Dietmar Frommberger Junmin Li
- What are Important Principles for Successful Cooperation? Lessons from Mexico
Beke Vogelsang Matthias Pilz
- An Intermediate Conclusion - Potentials of Artefact Analysis for the Field of International VET Research
Claudia Hunink Ute Clement
- Competence-based Approach in Curricula of Commercial Vocational Education and Training in China and Russia
Anastasia Goncharova Pujun Chen Dietmar Frommberger Junmin Li
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.