session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
NW 14 Network Special Session: Posters and Ignite Talk
14 SES 10 A
Silvie Rita Kučerová
- Remote Coastal Schools: Providing Teachers to Seaside Communities
- Families with Social Burdens and the Cognitive Development and Executive Functions of a Child with Preterm Birth. A Longitudinal Intervention Study
Minna R.K. Törmänen Simone Schaub Erich Ramseier Alex Neuhauser Andrea Lanfranchi
- Rural Schools in Demand: Extensive Research of Characteristics of Schools and the Municipalities of their Location
Silvie Rita Kučerová Petr Meyer Dominik Dvořák Ladislav Zilcher Zdeněk Svoboda Jan Šmíd
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.