session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Civic Engagement in Higher Education Teaching and Learning
22 SES 12 C
- Civic Engagement in Higher Education Teaching and Learning
Katharina Resch Emma O'Brien Ana Silva Dias Manuel João Costa Lilian Ariva Ülle Kesli Sabine Freudhofmayer Ralph Chan Thomas Farnell Anete Veidemane Bojana Ćulum Ilić Davide Dusi Pedro Morgado Duarte Lopes
- Towards a European Framework for Community Engagement in Higher Education
Emma O’Brien Anete Veidemane Bojana Ćulum Davide Dusi
- Learning through the STARTER Hackathon and the SORTER Programme
Lilian Ariva Ülle Kesli
- Exploring the Potentials of Digital Civic Engagement in Two Case Studies in Austria
Sabine Freudhofmayer Ralph Chan Katharina Resch
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.