session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Envisioning Inclusion: Transnational Perspectives
04 SES 07 A
- School Inclusion in Italy: What Does Research Tell Us?
Silvia Dell'Anna Rosa Bellacicco
- Cross-National Differences in Inclusive Education Coverage: Where Inclusive Schooling is More Institutionalized and Why
- A Vision for Inclusive Education in Wales: The Coherence of Additional Learning Needs and National Curriculum Reform
Cathryn Knight Tom Crick
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.