session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Institutional Perspectives on ESE
30 SES 10 A
- Eco-schooling Above the Critical Mass in Hungary
Attila Varga Réka Könczey Erika Saly
- Enhancing Education Policy Through Reflection? Results to Better Understand and Support the Governance of Education for Sustainable Development in Germany.
Janne von Seggern Jorrit Holst Mandy Singer-Brodowski
- A Whole School Approach of ESD – Empirical Implications
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.