session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Participation to Connect Members of the School Community
25 SES 02 A
- Participation to Connect Members of the School Community
Enikö Zala-Mezö Birgit Huepping Petra Büker Julia Häbig Manuela Gamsjäger Laura Lundy Pascale Herzig Daniela Müller-Kuhn Daniela Wetzelhütter
- Children as (Co)Researchers: A Didactic Approach and its Relevance in the Perspective of Children
Birgit Hüpping Petra Büker
- Exclusion or Participation? How School Members Can(not) Be Connected
Julia Häbig Enikö Zala-Mezö Pascale Herzig Daniela Müller-Kuhn
- Sketching a framework: The Impact of Students on School Improvement from a Macro Perspective
Manuela Gamsjäger Daniela Wetzelhütter
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.