session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Comparative Inclusive Education Research: Global, National and Local Perspectives (Part I)
04 SES 14 C
Symposium Part I, to be continued in 04 SES 15 C
- Comparative Inclusive Education Research: Global, National and Local Perspectives - Part 1
Raphael Zahnd Julia Biermann Margarita Bilgeri Michelle Proyer N N Julia Gasterstädt Justin Powell Andreas Köpfer
- The Influence of the UN CRPD on Inclusive Education in Nigeria and Germany
- Comparative perspectives on the culture(s) of Inclusion (in education) in Addis Ababa and Bangkok
Margarita Bilgeri Michelle Proyer
- The Intertwining of International, National and Local Level in the Complex Situation of Developing Inclusive Education
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.