session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Student Voices in ESE
30 SES 06 B
- Students’ Voices on Education, Transgression, and Societal Change
Eva Knekta Sylvan Blignaut Mammusa Lekoa Annika Manni Lindelani Mnguni Lena Zander
- Facilitating Student Agency Within the Confines of Secondary Schools
- “I Don’t Want Anyone To Cut Down Trees”: Making Nature Explicit in Children’s Drawings of Wellbeing and Happy Spaces
Nicola Walshe Zoe Moula Elsa Lee
- A Political Economic Analysis of the Conceptualization of Human-Earth Relations in the UNESCO ESD Framework
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.