session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Dual VET International
02 SES 09 B
- International Cooperation in VET: A Case Study of Expansive Learning in a German-Greek Project on Greening VET
Susanne Peters Léna Krichewsky-Wegener
- Satisfaction of company tutors in the development of Dual Vocational Training projects in the Principality of Asturias (Spain)
Marta Virgos Sanchez Joaquín-Lorenzo Burguera María-del-Henar Pérez-Herrero
- The Relevance of Training for Work among Youth at Risk: Research in Accredited Second Chance Schools in Spain
Fernando Marhuenda Elsa Olmeda Ana Córdoba-Iñesta
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.