session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
The Role Of Neurodiversity In Teacher Education: Potentials And Prospects
04 SES 02 B
- Attention Training in Autism: the Views of Education Professionals from Greece, Israel, Spain and the UK
Lila Kossyvaki Eleni Laskaraki Anastasia Alevriadou Carmel Mevorach Lilah Shalev Gerardo Herrera
- Overcoming ADHD Stigma in the Classroom - a Study on the Effectiveness of an ADHD Awareness Training
Arno Depoortere Saskia van der Oord Gitte De Weerdt Ria Van Den Heuvel Marjo Helsen Dieter Baeyens
- Teachers as Disorder-Spotters: (In)decisiveness in assigning a Child’s Hyperactivity, Impulsivity and/or Inattention to ADHD as the underlying Cause
Emma Degroote Marie-Christine Brault Mieke Van Houtte
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.