session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Decision-Making, Cooperation And Other Paradoxes Of Promoting Inclusion
04 SES 11 C
- Lines of Difference in Disability Research Cooperation: Critical Reflections of Challenges and Opportunities - European and African Perspectives.
Margarita Bilgeri Yirgashewa Abdi Elvira Seitinger Michelle Proyer Simon Reisenbauer
- Reimagining or Reinforcing Policies of Inclusion and Assessment? Exploring the Paradoxes of Educational Participation During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Youjin Ruan Tali Aderet-German Felicitas Acosta Ezequiel Gomez Caride Alison L. Milner Christian Ydesen
- Participation of Children with Disabilities in the Decision-making Process of Activities in Inclusive Preschool Education: Action research
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.