session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Tackling Exclusion Under Trying Circumstances: The Role Of Leadership
04 SES 06 A
- Planning for COVID-19 and Future Crises. Exclusion and the Strategic Leadership Role of Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCOs) in England
Helen Knowler Elizabeth Done
- Supporting our most Vulnerable Students and Families during and in the Aftermath of Lockdown – Challenges and Opportunities for Aspiring Headteachers
Joan G. Mowat Anna Beck Jonathan Firth
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.