session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Professionalism & (Forced) Migration – Internationally Trained Teachers Re-Accessing the Job Market
04 SES 16 A
- Professionalism & (Forced) Migration – Internationally Trained Teachers Re-Accessing the Job Market
Gertraud Kremsner Michelle Proyer Henrike Terhart Rory McDaid Katharina Resch Sabine Krause
- What Makes a (Good)(Austrian) Teacher and Can I Ever Become One?
Michelle Proyer Gertraud Kremsner
- Managing to Keep Up the Hope. Refugee Teachers Trying to Find Their Way Back Into the Teaching Profession in Germany
- Experiences of Immigrant Internationally Educated Teachers in Ireland
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.