session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
22 SES 01 C
Mariana Gaio Alves
- Inclusion by Digitalization? Societal Expectations Regarding the Design of Higher Education Teaching in Germany before and during the Pandemic Crisis
- Student Vulnerability Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic: Europe-wide Insights
Karin Doolan Irena Burić Valerija Barada Krešimir Krolo Željka Tonković
- Why Students with Disabilities Choose Online Higher Education? A Case Study in the Open University of Catalonia.
José Israel Reyes Julio Meneses
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.