session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
School-related Transitions - Secondary and Beyond (Migrant Students and Families)
14 SES 05 A
- From Education to Employment: Immigrant students in New Zealand
Maryam Sharifkhani Annelies Kamp Kerry Vincent
- Involving Migrant Parents of Students in Upper-Secondary Education in Norway: A double-edged sword?
- Immigrant Parents’ Educational Selectivity and Their Children’s Educational, Professional and Social Mobility Aspirations
Marieke Heers Oliver Lipps
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.