session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Global Citizenship Education and ESE (Part I)
30 SES 05 A
Paper Session Part I, to be continued in 30 SES 12 A
- The Same but Different: The Taken-for-grantedness Discourse in Ethical Global Issues Pedagogy
Karen Pashby Louise Sund Asgeir Tryggvason
- Global Citizenship Education for Pre-Service Teachers in Italy: Insights and Research Developments
- Calling ‘the Existential’ into Existence in Climate Change Education – a Tentative Typology of Existential Encounters
Ellen Vandenplas Katrien Van Poeck
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.