session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Addressing Social Justice and Diversity in Teacher Education: international perspectives on teacher educators’ professional development
10 SES 16 A
- Addressing Social Justice and Diversity in Teacher Education: international perspectives on teacher educators’ professional development
Jean Murray Ruben Vanderlinde Ann MacPhail Aoife Neary Benjamin Ponet N N Hanne Tack
- Social Justice and Teacher Education in Ireland
Ann MacPhail Aoife Neary
- Teacher Education and Teacher Educators' Competence to Deal with Diversity: A Flemish perspective
Benjamin Ponet Ruben Vanderlinde Hanne Tack
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.