session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Models of Participation
02 SES 04 A
- Decentralized Competence Development in Norwegian VET: Empowering Vocational teachers and Training Instructors through Tripartite Partnership or Bureaucratization?
Hedvig Skonhoft Johannesen Leif Christian Lahn
- Business Model Development and –Transfer in the Context of Internationalisation of VET: Lessons Learned of German VET Providers
Ida Kristina Kühn Anja-Christina Greppmair
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.