session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Framing Inclusion: Delivering Competing Goals In Schools
04 SES 08 A
- Discourse Analytical Perspectives on Inclusion and Exclusion – An International Comparison of Education Research Discourses in Germany and the U.S.
- Self-concept and Sporting Leisure Activities of Children with Intellectual Disabilities
Thierry Schluchter Michael Eckhart Siegfried Nagel Stefan Valkanover
- From Theory To Practice: Co-teaching’s Impact On Students
Emily Polydorou Simoni Symeonidou
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.