session provided by 33. Gender and Education
Transdisciplinary Feminism as Powerful Knowledge: Re-thinking Educational Research on Gender
33 SES 16 A
- Transdisciplinary Feminism as Powerful Knowledge: Re-thinking Educational Research on Gender
Carol A. Taylor Kathryn Scantlebury Catherine Milne Anita Hussénius Andrea Abbas
- Elements of Change: How Fire, Water and Viruses Can Disrupt Science Education Research
Kathryn Scantlebury Catherine Milne
- Starting Somewhere Else: Doing Transdisciplinary Feminist Work to Enhance Capacities and Connections in the Accelerated Academy
Carol A. Taylor
- In the Borderland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.