session provided by 13. Philosophy of Education (Standard submissions & Long Papers)
Education in Times of a Pandemic Crisis: Towards an Adaptation or a Refoundation?
13 SES 07 A
- Education in Times of a Pandemic Crisis: Towards an adaptation or a Refoundation?
Dominique Méloni Gabriela Patino-Lakatos Pedro Castilho Marcelo Ricardo Pereira Segundo Moyano Ilaria Pirone Jean-Marie Weber Susana Brignoni Rachel Colombe
- Remote Interventions with Adolescents during the Health Crisis of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Pedro Teixeira Castilho
- Left to Their Own Resources: Contemporary Scenes from Adolescence
Marcelo Ricardo Pereira Segundo Moyano
- Crisis of the Link and Refusal to know, new Transmission Issues
Ilaria Pirone Jean-Marie Weber
- Transmitting in Times of Crisis. From the Demand for Training via Videoconference to the Issue of its Effects on Students
Gabriela Patino-Lakatos Dominique Méloni Rachel Colombe
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.