session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Children's right to participation - Early Childhood Education
25 SES 11 A
- Preschool Teachers’ Beliefs About Child Participation in Comparison with Provisions for Participation in Russian Kindergartens
Anna Iakshina Tatiana Le-van
- The implementation of Participatory Rights with Children under the Age of Three Years
- Children’s Decision-Making in ECEC: A Comparative Analysis of Practice and Discourse in ECEC Institutions in Poland and England
Dorota Duda Katarzyna Gawlicz
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.