session provided by 33. Gender and Education
Ethics, Practice and Gender Bias in Science
33 SES 11 A
- Entangling with a Baradian Perspective for a Post Humanities Ethics for Science Education
Catherine Milne Kathryn Scantlebury
- Context Matters: The Gendering of Computer Science and Physics Coursework in Arab, Jewish, and Single-Sex School Sectors in Israel
Yariv Feniger Carmel Blank Halleli Pinson Maria Charles
- Science4Girls – Understanding Pedagogically Ingrained Teachers’ Gender Biases
Joanna Bunikowska Calkin Suero Montero
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.