session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Mixed Issues - Aesthetics, Justice and Rights Language
25 SES 09 A
- Educational Justice and Covid-19: Pedagogical Reflections and Advocacy for children. A dialogical research with mothers and educators in informal spaces 0-6
Isabella Pescarmona Giulia Gozzelino Federica Matera Lorena Milani
- Aesthetic Border-Crossing Communication Towards Understanding of Children´s Rights
Cecilia Ferm Almqvist Linn Hentschel
- Language Use in the Teaching of Human Rights
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.