session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Financing Inclusive Education: Implications for the Implementation of Inclusive Education
04 SES 15 A
- Financing Inclusive Education: Implications for the Implementation of Inclusive Education
Silver Cappello Heidrun Demo Rune Hausstätter Joanne Banks Anke de Boer Simone Seitz Lise Mette Lie
- Critical Reflections on the Italian Model of Resource Allocation
Silver Cappello Heidrun Demo Simone Seitz
- Special Versus Inclusive Strategies in the Norwegian Educational System
Rune Hausstätter Lise Mette Lie
- An Examination of Ireland’s New Funding Model in the Context of Inclusive Education Policy
- The Impact of Policy Change on Student Attendance in Special Education
Anke de Boer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.