session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Preventing and Reducing Educational Risks during the COVID-19 Pandemic
05 SES 15 A
- Preventing and Reducing Educational Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Petrie van der Zanden Per Engzell Marloes Hagenaars Annemie Struyf Pieter Verachtert Femke Geijsel Peter Stevens Arun Frey Mark Verhagen Piet Van Avermaet Fanny D'hondt Bieke Schreurs Frank Cornelissen Kim Bellens Tim Surma Daniel Muijs
- Learning Loss Due to School Closures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Per Engzell Arun Frey Mark D. Verhagen
- Exploring Teacher-Parent Relationships in Times of COVID-19: Teachers’ Expectations and Parental Home-Schooling Strategies in a Flemish Context
Marloes Hagenaars Peter Stevens Piet Van Avermaet Fanny D'hondt
- How Do Schools Shape School-Family Partnerships During COVID-19 to Reduce Educational Risks?
Annemie Struyf Petrie van der Zanden Bieke Schreurs Frank Cornelissen
- COVID-19 and Summer Schools in Flanders: A Match?
Pieter Verachtert Kim Bellens Tim Surma Daniel Muijs
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.