session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Diversity and Internationalization in Higher Education – A field of change and challenge”
22 SES 15 A
- “Diversity and Internationalization in Higher Education – A field of change and challenge”
Katharina Resch Monne Wihlborg José Pedro Amorim Lena Nusser Simon Warren Sofia Castanheira Pais Amélia Lopes Isabel Menezes
- Critical Viewpoints on the Bologna Process and its Effects on Students: Can we do otherwise?
- Diversity Policies: Decolonising the University in the Context of Diversity and Internationalization
José Pedro Amorim Sofia Castanheira Pais Amélia Lopes Isabel Menezes
- Diversity in Teaching and Learning: Classroom Diversity Experiences of Local and International Students in Higher Education
- Internationalisation and Social Inclusion of German Students who complete a Placement Abroad.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.