session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Teacher Education and ESE
30 SES 05 B
- Measuring Education for Sustainable Development in Teacher Education
Rafael Pablo Labanino Armin Lude Marc Drognitz Johanna Hartmann Péter Bagoly-Simó Ingrid Hemmer
- A Grounded Theory Study for Integration of Education for Sustainable Development in Teacher Education
- Education to Sustainable City
Caroline Leininger-Frézal Sandra Sprenger
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.