session provided by 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Children's right to participation - School
25 SES 10 A
- The Concept of Agency at the Heart of Children's Right to Participation in Schools
Maude Louviot Sara Camponovo Zoe Moody Frederic Darbellay
- On Participation Rights and Their Limits in Schools With High-Level Student Participation: The Case of Participatory Disciplinary Committees in Democratic (Free) Schools
- Between and Beyond Pupil Councils: Lessons on Breaking New Ground in Participation Practice across Scottish Schools
Rachel Shanks Beth Cross Greg Mannion
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.